Godfather Private Tour in Savoca and Forza d'Agro with Wine and Dinner...
Private tour by a comfortable car with a personal tour leader to the must-see Sicilian hill towns world-known thanks to F.F. Coppola, who filmed his legendary "The Godfather" here, Top 3 of the Greatest American Movies. Get the friendly and informative insight into the filming process and interesting trivia, learn the real Sicilian Mafia story, its structure, rise and development, and anti-Mafia fight. Discover the history and culture of the movie locations and Sicily itself, and feel the romantically rustic atmosphere of old Sicily. Walk along the authentic streets of Savoca and Forza d’Agro remained unchanged since the movie was made, visit ancient churches, Bar Vitelli where Michael spoke to Apollonia’s father, and other locations. Optionally, you may have food and wine tasting on a terrace with a breathtaking view of the sea and surrounding countryside at one of the best wine bars in Savoca, and have traditional fish dinner at a fine fish restaurant in Forza D'Agro.
- Private tour exclusively for your party – nobody else, to ensure the highest standards for our guests.
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off by private comfortable air-conditioned car
- Round-trip transportation by private air-conditioned car that operates only for you
- Bottled water
- Personal local English speaking driver/guide
- Walking tour of Savoca and Forza d'Agro
- Lesson about The Godfather movie and the real Mafia history
- Food and wine tasting in Savoca (if option selected)
- Dinner at a fish restaurant in Forza d'Agro (if option selected)
- Entry/Admission - Porta Messina